Holmes & Edwards, Inc. was established in 1948 by the two original principals of the firm, J. Edward Holmes and William J. Edwards. That very successful collaboration ended in 1961 when Mr. Holmes died. Mr. Edwards passed on in 1979 and that year his son James assumed the leading role at the firm having worked with his father both intermittently and full time, since 1961.
During the firm's 60 year history it established fine and long lasting relationships with the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston, the Diocese of Fall River, New England School of Law, and the Animal Rescue League of Boston. Some of these associations have exceeded forty years in duration. We believe our clients' ongoing loyalty to us is a direct result of our dedicated efforts on their behalf.
With an exceptional past history the firm's future is bright. Veteran leadership blended with a young, energetic, talented and seasoned staff promises that the years to come will be fruitful as the firm continues to serve established clients while it strives to develop new relationships and friendships as it has done so effectively in the past.
Please click to view PDF resumes for:
Jim Edwards Bill Sylvia